Makes a 9”x13” pan
- 1 cup butter
- 1 cup white sguar
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 2⁄3 cup cocoa
- 3 eggs (can be subbed with ~2 overriped bananas)
- 1 cup flour
- 1.5 tsp baking powder
- 1.5 tsp vanilla extract
- Melt butter in a large pot
- In a separate bowl mix together sugars and cocoa, then stir in with melted butter.
- Beat eggs in a separate bowl, then add mixture to melted butter and sugar.
- Mix flour & baking powder together, then stir in to the rest of the mixture bit by bit.
- Stir vanilla extract into the rest of the mixture
- Pour into lightly buttered pan
- Bake at 350F for 25-30min.
- Let cool ~15min then cut into squares.