Makes 200g of curry powder. All spices should be ground.
- 80g tumeric
- 40g coriander
- 30g cumin
- 10g cardamon
- 8g chili pepper
- 14g black pepper
- 8g clove
- 4g fennel
- 2g cinnamon
- 2g nutmeg
- 2g star anise
Makes a 9"x13" pan
- 1 cup butter
- 1 cup white sguar
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 2/3 cup cocoa
- 3 eggs (can be subbed with ~2 overriped bananas)
- 1 cup flour
- 1.5 tsp baking powder
- 1.5 tsp vanilla extract
- Melt butter in a large pot
- In a separate bowl mix together sugars and...
I recently made the jump into stretch. Previously I had steam working fine, and the games I played loaded. After the update, steam itself wouldn’t even start. This appears to be a common issue between the “steam-runtime”, which ships olds libraries no longer compatible with others...
Set-up on your computer
- Start CMUS listening on your network
- In CMUS, set a password
- Set up pulseaudio to stream via RTP
- Set CMUS to output to the newly made sink
- Set vlc to retranscode
Hook up with a phone:
- Android: Cmus Remote (control volume, playback settings, skip, turn off,...
I recently wanted to try and use AlternC’s API to see how it worked in the hope that some tasks could become more automated with external clients.
In AlternC 3.1-3.5 there are two sections of the github repo which deal with the api, first of the panel api index, which documents how you are...
Debian Jessie ships Mnemosyne 2.2.x. As of Mnemosyne 2.3.x, the sync feature was much revamped, and a headless sync (& web server) modes were introduce into the application - making it possible to more easily use remote headless servers for central storage and synchronization. Rough...
- 1 cup azuki beans
- 1 1/2 cup sugar
- Rinse beans in water
- Place beans in a pot with 4-5 of water and bring to a boil
- Simmer for 1.5 - 2 hours (add more water as needed) until the beans are cooked through
- Discard water and returns beans to pot, adding sugar. Stir on...
- 2 1/2 cups all purpose flour
- 4 tsp baking powder
- 1/4 cup white sugar
- 2/3 - 3/4 cup water
- 3/4 lb anko (about a half batch from this recipe)
- In a large bowl, mix flour & baking powder, and sugar
- Slowly pour the water into the flour, stirring constantly
- Knead the dough...
While there exists some documentation in the debian wiki about ibus configuration, I found that it was not the whole story.
I principally encountered issues with ibus-daemon not running, being unable to use ibus-setup to configure ibus ((ibus-setup:17151): dconf-WARNING **: failed to commit changes...